segunda-feira, 26 de setembro de 2016

I feel your love with me

Whenever I see something pretty
or read a good book;
whenever my eyes meet sunny skies in this city
or I eat tasty food.

Whenever I feel gloomy or content,
in solitude or loneliness;
at each lovely moment
and also the ones filled with darkness.

In every drop of wine;
whether in your presence or your absence
and your warmth remains in this heart of mine
since nothing is happenstance.

In the silences I keep
and my hopeful resilience;
may my words be shallow or deep,
may my hours be of doubt or patience.

In every page of that story;
blankness and poetry;
all the things for which I feel sorry;
both my kindness and cruelty.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Resting assured

Do tell, please do, that I can count on you, that I am doing well. Tell me, when the mind feels tough, that I shouldn't be sorry for I a...