segunda-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2018

Humbled

O, mistress, teacher mine,
this swollen heart upon your smile
that mirrors sacred sunshine
is blessed like rain to the Nile.

Come and take part on this dream!
Show me your paths of dark and gold,
how it feels to be young and bold
in every whisper and scream.

Gesture with the wise hand I held
the smooth, yet dangerous tide,
the sweet salt that can be smelled
if one only dares to take a slide.

Speak into my being in awe
what you think of this fool
who lives under his own rule,
also thirsty for your law.

Excuse me as I sit upon your table
without bringing another word
or caring about any lable,
look at what you've stirred!

30/01/2018

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...