sábado, 24 de fevereiro de 2018

Flirtation

Don't bat those lashes
at me like this!
Unless you wish to turn me into ashes,
just give me some peace!

Let us raise our glasses
to the beauties we don't miss
and amaze the masses,
show them all what is bliss!

Mind yourself, you magnet!
Sometimes polar opposites crash
together and there's no fragment
of the monster we can unlash.

Dark, graceful cat that watches
the stars up in the sky and the bottom of the pits,
if you tell me we are lost causes
I may believe your every hiss.

Don't you smile at me
over stags and swans
for I know the surface can hide the tongues
and claws that wish they were free.

Don't tell me of Apollo and his moon-sister
or how you love the music in a rhyme!
For you I have embraced my inner crafter,
are my words worth a dime?

11/02/2018

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...