domingo, 18 de março de 2018

Moonshine, sunlight

I

My golden lord,
this is all your fault.
You put love in my heart
and a pen in my hand.
My soul adored
tasting this sweet salt;
now I know Destiny,
I embrace thy power -
poets, gods and queens
don't bow any lower.
Yet, you smile and they burn,
you teach your lesson and they learn.

II

My silver lady,
I look up and think of you,
I smile
at how you are free
and wild in your purity -
You're all I am
and all I wish to be.
Womb empty, soul so full.
Love of yours and my own brother
whose sounds I hear at night...
You and your maidens, your might is mine.

26/02/2018

2 comentários:

  1. Ter alguém pra colocar amor em nosso coração é sempre uma dádiva. ♥
    Loved your poem!

    Beijo,
    Blog: www.ninaesuasletras.com.br
    Canal: www.youtube.com/c/NinaSuasLetras

    ResponderExcluir
  2. A culpa é de Apolo, mas não me queixo. Fico feliz que gostou, é bom te ver por aqui <3
    Um beijo!

    ResponderExcluir

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...