sábado, 3 de março de 2018

Liogress

I, avid seeker, ruthless hunter
for souls and hearts akin...
A beast knows other beast, my wonder,
and I am glad you let me in.

You were right, mistress!
They carved us in the forests
of quiet, peace, scream and distress
and placed it within our breasts.

No darkness we fear
but our own.
No fire burns brighter
than that of the soul.

You, so like the wind,
and how I envy
your free heart, your free mind
and yes, we deserve plenty!

I who wish for the lion
see the stripes under your pores;
release me from a chest made of iron
and I shall win with you all wars.

23/02/2018

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...