sexta-feira, 16 de março de 2018

Insomnia

There were nights when that one,
the fakest, handsomest lover
had me in his grasp, nowhere to run,
trying to conquer, trying to flatter
between screams,
wouldn't let Hypnos come.

Since one is so like the other,
so good a boy, child of his mom,
it was among darkness and lies
so deep and loud a girl begs and cries
that he came instead
smiling from across the bed.

I contemplated it,
the fire and beauty in those eyes...
Thanathos.
But I'm sorry, I'm too scared
to just do it and die.
Sweetie, your sisters know well
it's not yet the time of you and I.
However small, I love this life
but just wait for the scissors
and the bell -
only then I might become your wife.

25/02/2018

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...