quarta-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2018

Greatest yearning

I miss you kind of like I miss myself
and my book, lost around some shelf.
I miss you like all I havent lived
but that doesnt mean I'm going to quit.

I miss you and sometimes I feel so lonely...
It's just a matter of time, you've told me.
I miss you and the beauty of my past;
let's hope at least this can last.

I miss you like every other new chance
that I have let pass by my glance
as much as the warm brown of your eyes,
truth of love inside my pack of lies.

I miss you and yet here you stay;
you shall if you wish just because you may.
I pray that at heart I remain a child
still able to dream big, pure and wild.

20/01/2018

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...