quarta-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2018

Fair play

How much would you like me to pay
to get to see your smile
everyday or just for a while
like I bribe the rain for a sunray?

What is it that I should tell
this child with a hand through the hair
to convince that I do care
if your heart's being beaten or beating well?

How far do you say that I may go
to reach out and have you close
whispering raw poetry and prose
in beautiful tales of woe?

What do I do not to look
like something other than a fool
who doesn't know love's so-called rule
was written in a girl's schoolbook?

How many crossed rhymes does it take
for a place in your chest
where there is no rest
but ours at the shore of that lake?

26/12/2017

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...