terça-feira, 19 de novembro de 2019

Pledge

My lord,
you who are what you are,
I love you,
I want you.
Take what is yours in your hands,
for I am yours.

My love,
you whom I speak to not with empty words,
words that I don't know,
but with those from my heart
you have filled
which should be enough
in my lack of faith as men know it.
Taste with your lips what is yours,
for I am yours,
body, heart and soul.

Guide to my instincts,
protector of my desires!
Stay with me,
take me like only you can,
let me feel you,
grant me wisdom,
grant me love,
that is all I want,
all a queen could want.
Who am I not to learn?
Don't leave me, my liege.

And when my time comes,
with no fear I go with you.

2 de novembro de 2019

2 comentários:

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...