sábado, 2 de novembro de 2019

Tortured tale

I swear I would
die in your arms if I could
survive this test.

But all I do request
is that you don't leave
me in some morning after new year's eve.

Here, all alone,
chilled to the bone,
when you are the realest of flames

who have surpassed all passing fames
as you have always burned.
You never really went away, you only ever returned.

Now turn off the light,
stay here again, with me through the night,
in your embrace, my sweetest love.

If only you knew of
what would happen
if the blood from this pen

ever dries!
What matters in me just dies,
so god forbid anything came between

you and I...
I swear to hell and sky
that's worse than deadly sin.

5 de outubro de 2019

2 comentários:

  1. Tanto quanto cada ser é único, única é a cumplicidade possível entre cada dois.
    GK

    ResponderExcluir

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...