terça-feira, 3 de abril de 2018

Thing from the sky

I barely look at you,
yet I love you so...
Always full, mad and new,
with me wherever I go.

Excuse me if these coward eyes
are down and not ahead the stream -
is this why when the night dies
the more you pull away from me?

Sometimes I forget I belong to the night
and you don't blind, you can be a guide
to those who are not afraid to fight -
ears, feet and sight opened wide.

I may just be afraid of falling
even so close to the ground -
who knows when nature might be calling
and its child must come around...

I hear you know of these bars
a beast shall forever scratch
until it's taken to the stars
that make a perfect match...

17/03/2018

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...