domingo, 12 de maio de 2019

Lured in

I know he'll always call me back
as I felt he would,
and just like that I followed his track
for his and my own good
into the sea, the city and the wood.

No fear, eyes closed
and a smile on my face.
neck and soul exposed
as should always be the case,
touch, voice and word treasured.

My love, I could cut him open
if I made the wrong move
by teeth, claw and untruth spoken
but not a thing would change in him or up above
as a rose cannot be a foxglove.

I roar as I hear his howl
saying he's to stay and never run
and then the earth holds our taken bow
of the moon worshipped by the sun,
crashing dance of two in one.

08/05/2019

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...