sexta-feira, 2 de novembro de 2018

Side effect

Various people are sinks
and some are sources of heat.
I doubt anybody ever thinks
they have what warms another's heartbeat.

If my curious little eye blinks,
it shows me the day our souls got to meet
and how bountiful of riches and beads
mine became - how much it now sings.

Let us season with laughing and tears our drinks,
try and meet me eye to eye, take your seat!
One can never learn how one swims
if they don't touch the sea's feet.

And the calls and answers
echoing in our souls
showing the beauty of two new
a pair of gleaming light...

Become the warmth of what is ours,
always there, no need for controls,
because it already knows and has every clue
as to what is deserving of our sight.

For you are still here, glass of wine, you warm me inside
even at the night's darkest hue.
I guess these might be our roles:
another hand to go with ours in some words, and write.

02/11/2018

- L.B.S. e DeltaLambda

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...