segunda-feira, 19 de novembro de 2018

A gift

I know what you need.
You have it there, on your waist,
at my reach.
I swear you won't bleed.
I'll just have a taste
unless you want a leech.

Thank god I don't have to be on my knees.
I have no conception of sin to repent for!
Let's just sit here like the queen bees
carving gold off the floor.

If you don't mind getting small
to meet me eye to eye
for a bit of you in me
and something to remember you by,
you can have it all
if you take the tension and let it be.

I don't mind if promises are broken
as long as we stop time
and stay here in this moment
to dare and cross an old line.

18/11/2018

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...