sexta-feira, 9 de novembro de 2018

7 roses

I

He was both the one to be serious with
and the one to have fun.
I wish I had seen what was underneath
and was available only to some.

Heaven knows I should have loved you better
because that is what you deserved
and yet you were never bitter,
you did your best and it served.

That heart could appreciate
as if it was his, another's glory.
I guess I came around too late,
and for that I am deeply sorry.

II

You were both tranquility and fire,
my tortured poet!
How sharp was your tongue and lyre
and you knew your craft, breathed off of it.

Heart within the little details
I understood in your rare, soft laughter.
One who never tries always fails -
you taught me to hate small chatter.


I cannot imagine what you went through
to have it all at the palm of your hand,
eyes and ears towards what you do
although it could become sand.

III

The quiet leader with king's grace
let the others show.
Simple things brought a smile to your face,
you weren't afraid of any foe.

Even your smartness made you humble,
our greatest source of support!
You thrived at the highest struggle
through your pen and its art.

Intriguing, intimidating aura
over one of the kindest souls
that watches the stars waiting for Aurora
and knows their beauty and roles.

IV

All heart and hopefulness,
made me laugh like no other.
Your smile could light all darkness -
quick feet the next wonder.

Peace and passion lived in your verse
and at your every bone.
I miss the raspy colour of your voice,
I have been feeling so alone!

My tears and hers were proud,
of that you can be sure.
Your work spoke for you out loud:
was your life and your cure.

V

You just wanted to love
and be loved...
Were the one we could count on.
Emotions at the fingertips you carried
and your smile was a ray of moon.

You were grace and effort,
you swayed like a nympth.
Selflessness never ran short
of the love that made me sing.

I just wish you weren't so perfect,
didn't beat yourself up
and saw in you some of the effect
you happened to see in everyone.

VI
Day by day, more and more like a Prince
with the curious heart of a child
whom I never forgot ever since
you showed yourself to me and smiled.

Voice as warm as black tea
after a cold long day
with the breath of the sea
that I wish never went away.

My flower, you were so beautiful and intense!
It took me a while, but I found
you and myself without defense
after you made that sound.

VII

Much like me, you wanted to learn,
you wanted to grow.
I was there with my concern
at sure pace, however slow.

A grin all up to mischief
and your voice like a bird
was satin on the skin and the belief
right at the first word.

A boy into a man right before my eyes
achieved anything he wanted -
his were all clouds in the skies
because of the much he worked.

09/11/2018

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...