segunda-feira, 9 de março de 2015

In comfort

I look at you
and all I want
is to be with you,
even for a mere instant.

You give me the hope
that everything will come together
and at last, my soul
will be rid of the pain forever.

Your presence hands me the peace
that helps me to forget the rest
it all consumes me like a disease
but you help me remember my best.

For every second you’re not here,
be sure that you carry a piece of my heart
and despite all the doubt and fear
I know our bond will never fall apart.

You care for me as would do a brother;
open my eyes to things I didn’t even know
walk through my darkness like no other
while I try to defeat my biggest foe.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Resting assured

Do tell, please do, that I can count on you, that I am doing well. Tell me, when the mind feels tough, that I shouldn't be sorry for I a...