quinta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2020

Out of reasons

oh, man, oh lad,
my bright star,
so many things you are,
oh,
brother
I never had,
lover
I may have lost
long ago,
maybe to war,
maybe to the frost!

oh,
in my travail
to explain the secret
of your velvet
words may fail,
yet I maybe now understand
and love how you grasped
my heart
with this hand,
yet it was never ripped apart,
but rather caressed
with grace
and laid to rest
in the calm
of your palm,
kept in place!

one that feels as right
as the night,
oh,
one that is like home,
a figure drawn
in between every fingertip
by a grip
just enough tight
so that I still stand
grown
yet unborn,
so unsure yet so aware 
of the cost,
for I feel
here still,
this gift
a thing more precious
than all living treasures
and their glow
and oh, so soft
that I would never let go!

05/11/2020

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...