domingo, 8 de novembro de 2020

Better treatment

 It wasn't that long
when in moments of stress
and uselessness
you said their disgrace
was a place
where I don't belong
and still you could learn
from this golden miss.

And I remember,
and that's why I confess
I don't care if it's utopia
or but a taste of home
if I like your idea
of your mouth on my bare shoulder
or if it's bad
that freedom might be clad
with the sheets of a bed.

Might be small
like me 
and the mole near my breast
and still
I feel
it would be the best
next to what we have now,
and I'd say you'd agree.

08/11/2020

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...