quinta-feira, 12 de novembro de 2020

Fortunes

 It is easy to state
how much I hate
to find us in a song,
yet I don't
and I know you love it
that we've reached this stage.

Your poison
turned me into poem
and like Galatea and Pigmaleon
I am a statue
looking at you
from the corner of the eye
at the center of the garden.

Also, however
I too am a carer,
I use my weapon
and shape my men
into speaking like me
so if that's what you want,
why are you so hesitant
to let yourself be
another beloved flower?

Why the surprise
in taking your lot
when how I embrace 
the way you court
and trace
my lines
is what makes me wise?

12/11/2020

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...