domingo, 22 de novembro de 2020

Moonshine, sunlight: the process

 This one was written in February 2018, and it happened as a sort of stream of consciousness - I just let the words flow as they pleased. 

I don't know if it's obvious by my wording but my initial intention was to reference and sort of pay homage to Apollo and his sister Artemis, two great figures of the greek mythology.

Apollo for his influence on poets and light as some of his attributes, and Artemis for her association with the moon, wilderness, and young femininity...

I as a poet and lover of the moon who always had these godly siblings at the back of my mind, hope I did them justice for what they represent as a whole and maybe even in my own life.


22/11/2020

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...