domingo, 31 de março de 2019

Casual softness

Why does everything
got to be such a fuss
when it can be done softly,
no alarm,
as in I am here, my darling,
nothing but a bee's buzz.
With warmth, kindly,
for I mean you no harm...

These are key,
the things that mean so much,
the children of patience.
Coming and going so smoothly
they are barely noticed.
They are the ones who stay with me:
words, a touch,
a fond glance...

When mine and those other eyes
just happened to have found
the way to each other
and a pale hand against black jeans
staying there god knows how long
out of love, against the world's lies
and, almost not making a sound,
I wish you stayed longer
by whatever means,
just because you feel you belong...

31/03/2019

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...