sexta-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2017

From maiden to queen

For momma I'm a good girl,
I take the laurel wreath,
I wear the flower gown.

For him I make hell's coin twirl,
I get naked and sharpen my teeth,
I wear his black cloack, I take back my crown.

With momma all is roses,
life rises to the touch of my feet,
memories are always so bright.

With him I forget the poses,
I come and embrace the pit,
I become one with the night.

Because of momma and her need
I stay and say that I'll come back
to have her heart sown.

Because of him and our greed
I love his face over my neck...
The dead better all bow down.

29/11/2017

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...