quarta-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2017

To my old love

In a distant time I don't regret
earlier than ever I got to know
how it is to want much more
than I ever thought I could get.

This time, I know I loved you.
It may not have been wise
trusting your young desguise
but there was nothing I could do.

And now, after all these years,
your voice, I can barely remember
as in the days it sounded so tender,
not the laugh of spears.

Among the crowds I may never find
again the light of your eyes
as dark as the moonless skies
that I never bothered to mind.

Remained as the life of a child
who learned of all their passion
and what one does for such fashion
and cannot help being this wild.

18/11/2017

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...