quarta-feira, 3 de junho de 2020

On the real jewels

I know pearls
are fit for a queen,
but you don't need to spend energy
or money,
because I'm sorry, honey,
I'm not most girls,
they don't suit me.

However,
I know they aren't to be thrown away,
I know another,
another muse,
I'd say,
who wears them like no other I've seen -
I'd give him those
and as for you, the rest of the worlds.

To ensure my many needs
I was never on my knees
despite having pink beads
with the bottom of the cross bitten off,
hanging by the thread
really used only once
with words
that until then I had no idea of
and now I speak always from the heart
instead.

But don't worry -
for like the bees
in their flower dance
just as I still have mine,
as we dine
we might find some use
for those jewels
of yours...

03/06/2020

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...