sexta-feira, 19 de junho de 2020

Oath

God of gods,
King of kings,
prince of the woods
and all ancient things...

I want your weight upon me
and in the air.
I want your mouth to feed me
and bite off dispair,

I want your fiery tongue
to quench this dry thirst
for love in beyond a man's song,
lest I die slow after I burst.

I want your body to dress
me, your hand to guide
me in all I desire and confess,
as your subject, as your bride,

anything you may want, even your child
that one day might build you an altar,
for for every hour I am not beguiled
you have my grace, you never falter.

19/06/2020

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...