terça-feira, 29 de outubro de 2019

Recovered

I feel sick,
the air feels too thick
to reach my nose,
nothing has taste or smell,
I can't find you just as well.

So don't come any close,
unless the cracks in your voice
I may cause
which cut my lips now even more
chapped
parted
and desperate
than before
are of your full choice.

You are the last thing
I intend to break,
you should stay away
for your own sake.
But oh, how can I resist
your way
of sometimes not abiding
by the body's law
and you softly breathe sharp life
into me, my pulse beating in your wrist...
And we are both dead and alive.

4 de outubro de 2019

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...