domingo, 9 de setembro de 2018

Scarring

I wonder if such is the wish
of the flesh and soul of ours -
never forgotten, instead, engraved
even if it sounds selfish
to crave a path to be paved
into forever or a matter of hours.

The gentler you are,
the more you'll remain.
It's quite easy to raise the bar
and leave a beautiful stain.

The right way is an echo
of a sly boy like the ocean
and the power of a wave
at a motion -
even unheard, it doesn't go,
never learned how to behave.

For even if the mouth is silent,
the surface still sings
when no one is looking for repent
that no prayer ever brings.

08/09/2018

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Resting assured

Do tell, please do, that I can count on you, that I am doing well. Tell me, when the mind feels tough, that I shouldn't be sorry for I a...