quarta-feira, 29 de novembro de 2017

You flatter me, sire

It's like when you say the sacred word
that I love and never miss,
that keeps my soul stirred,
even if for others it's just a hiss.

It's too much, too little and it's what I breathe
trying to keep your taste at tip tongue
crowned in tasteful wreath
for ever so long...

You just have to come over and lean
so as to voicelessly whisper
I have always been a queen
and the wish for the consort throne is within the heart of but a keeper.

We kiss and again kiss
and I cannot help feeling
or embracing the bliss -
I do know, but don't mind life's meaning.

28/11/2017

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...