quinta-feira, 7 de setembro de 2017

The English lover

"It is important", people tell.
"You're gonna need it", I hear.
"It sounds and looks interesting", I think.

"I want to see it", I say.
"Let us try if this works", it whispers.
"We might be fine", I dare.

"I can give you a life", it promises.
"There's more to you than meets the eye", I smile.
"Look at what we can do together", it screams.

"I feel you all over my skin and under my tongue", I sing.
"It was easy with you", it smiles.
"I love you", I confess.

"Don't ever leave me", it begs.
"I'd die first", I reply.
"We know", it murmurs.

05 de julho de 2017

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...