terça-feira, 27 de abril de 2021

Paramour

 Even if I don't dare say it out loud
because I don't want to say it in vain,
something to later regret
or be sure of only god knows when.

Even if it becomes a mistake
that in your face I may never make
or a glory I may only take
when I am with you, if I do so.

Even if it brings us our doom
leaving me with nowhere else to go,
here's what I whispered to the bedroom,
here's what I've said in my heart.

I love you, I have said.
Yes, that's what I did
since you tore me apart
despite all my fears.

With all those foolish tears
and even not knowing of tomorrow...
The other golden morning and right now,
with my broken love, I love you.

26/04/2021

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...