segunda-feira, 12 de abril de 2021

Autobiography

 Am I crazy?
Am I doing too much
for writing cheap poetry
since the tender eleven
and using touch
from sweet sixteen
to see a beauty
and to find a body?

Am I no less silly
yet no less of a judge
when I say I don't need pity
while every now and again
my own voice says I'm forever guilty
for things I dare believing in?
Am I too greedy?

Am I noisy,
dramatic and such
for making of anger an elegy
before I even get to count to ten,
caring nothing for the makeup smudge,
only the scratches of the pen
and how far the fingers can reach
to tell a good, broken story?

12/04/2021

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...