quarta-feira, 24 de março de 2021

Faun's labyrinth

 Your presence
is in the air
in the constance
in which it makes me aware
of every rightness
and dissonance.

In every image
you planted and won't take back
from the darkness -
the palm on my hip
playing with the fingertip,
the mouth on my neck
down the warmth of the cleavage.

You are present
and yet absent
in the mark behind the ear
waiting god knows how many a year
to be maybe more than a ghost.

I don't blame the hunger now
when there was nothing then.
After all, I don't even know
if things are ever gonna get even.

In the meantime, I appreciate the host.

24/03/2021

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...