terça-feira, 29 de setembro de 2020

Conquistador

 I've just grown.
I'm already better
in the things that matter
and that you don't own.

no one is god
just for standing on their feet
like little is left
of the girl who used to just nod
and bow her head,
she is dead
and shame's on you.

I don't care if anyone hears
me hissing when put into reins
because after all those years
of this body not stopping my gains
you don't get to tell me what to do
nor space to manipulate
affairs that are not of your state,
no matter if it's a scandal
or if I sound hard for you to handle.

If you don't want to meet my wrath,
learn to walk your own path
because I may not wear heels
and barely touch the floor,
but for your own sake
make no mistake -
even over wheels
there's only so much I can take
and I might drop you, shaken to the core...

Both my mind
and my body
are holy
and mine
only
to reign,
so don't be gross
and have some honor
to carry your own cross.

29/09/2020

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...