terça-feira, 30 de outubro de 2018

Our silence and stars

I am not of many words today.
You want an answer from me?
Good luck.

Give me your silence.
And a smile.
That is all I need.

You sit here beside me,
I smile too.
You are golden.

Questions are way more important.
They are the silver of the world.
Of your eyes.

Answers in the tilt of head.
More questions spill forth.
Everlasting conversation.

A language eager tongues and beasty hearts are yet to learn.
It's not me the golden one, my dear.
It's your mouth without fear.

Equal in shine.
We two look like a binary star system.
An orbit, a dance, encircling a point of dear silence.

Isn't that what love is?
What if the answer is you, or this?
I had nothing to ask either, anyway.

Your presence here is enough for me.
I may not dance often, but my soul, in its brightness, is quenched by this and dances about.
Dancing with a silent melody.

Every soul's right and duty -
nothing left for mine to do when given the chance.
If you really are to stay, so will I since I saw you, damn the distance.

30/10/2018

- L.B.S. and DeltaLambda

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Resting assured

Do tell, please do, that I can count on you, that I am doing well. Tell me, when the mind feels tough, that I shouldn't be sorry for I a...