quarta-feira, 31 de outubro de 2018

Contrapasso

I
Since we both mattered,
the doubts were gone.
Except this time it was I
who sat with you,
not the usual opposite.
It was I who asked you on a dance.

Since you never cared,
we just went on and on...
As if we would never die
and the sky was always blue,
wishes never moderate.
Ours was all patience.

II
And it was I who followed,
as pleased by the request
as the warmth that accompanied it.

The sweetness and fluidity -
our dance was something we held
close to each other
close to our hearts
with each step
it was you who asked me on a dance.

And with us there, was the unexpected
turned into a place of rest
for partners to meet...

The blues
that don't make you blue
but come together and smile
at the spin of a whisper.
I lost all I could lose
and was left with us two
sliding along the aisle,
running away from winter.

- L.B.S. and DeltaLambda

30/10/2018

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...