terça-feira, 4 de maio de 2021

Unmade plans

 If you had taken the holy
offer that is my body
before Armageddon,
we could have gotten on.

On with the kissing,
on with my ridding
you of your clothes
and the rational bit of your senses.

Until you were inside
me as a great treasure
I'd never want to hide
and then, just for good measure...

While I feel you warm
and soft and so very deep
in your beautiful shape and form
like this, we fall asleep.

Tangled together, you and I -
body and kiss and a twinkle in the eye
under our own sacred norm,
and taken by pleasure.

04/05/2021

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...