segunda-feira, 1 de julho de 2019

Dripping through

I am as vulnerable as you are,
for although we are fully dressed
so much is still exposed
both by choice and circunstance
with all their risks
just like necks and wrists
out in the open air,
in advance.

As we play our parts
you are in my thoughts, rhymes and cards
and you may never know
about the many words
in your language of love and decency
you have taught me in a row
to be wielded as shields
and the most just swords.

I hope one day to look at you and me
only to see that I was forged in fire -
that we conquered our desire
of result, perpetuity
and legacy
as it ought to be.
If only you knew it is already happening...

26/06/2019

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Rocha

Deixo a luz do sol bater um pouco a cada vez sobre as várias faces e ranhuras lapidadas por tempo e destino para que ilumine e penetre a gra...