sábado, 17 de maio de 2025

Musings

I don't even know why I worry
when so little of life goes the way I want...
And when so much of my story
can be defined and changed by an instant...

I wish my heart wasn't in such a hurry
to get the things it wants but tries to avoid
and my mind didn't sound so melancholy
or repetitive, or closed, or annoyed...

If only life wasn't such a brute fight
who knows if I'll even win.
I just hope my heart ends up as light
as his touch upon my skin...

Something might happen if I accept
that flying high and moving like air
is seeing all I did and everyone I met
was not even a test, but a straight stare...
 
17/05/2025

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Tudo o que eu espero é estar crescendo com a vida

Espero estar aprendendo a falar o que me incomoda e o que me faz feliz. Espero estar reconhecendo e expressando o que eu quero. Espero estar...