I adore
when you smell of leather
and taste of tea.
How I become as light as a feather
when you touch me.
I abhor
small talking over the weather
when it's not you reminding me
that in one second one can fit a forever
and of the stars and the sea.
Unlike before
I am not so lost in aether.
I know there is a woman in me
and our hands here, laced together,
are slowly setting her free.
12/01/2020
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Tudo o que eu espero é estar crescendo com a vida
Espero estar aprendendo a falar o que me incomoda e o que me faz feliz. Espero estar reconhecendo e expressando o que eu quero. Espero estar...
-
Muitas vezes, ficamos tanto tempo estagnados numa condição que a possibilidade de mudança é encarada com um misto de estranheza ...
-
Hoje olho para ti e penso que até certa primavera eu nem moça o era, mas mera menina de pouco senso do melhor para si. Tu, círculo de...
-
Não precisa se explicar, só não cala essa carícia no ar, queimadura doce de bala... Deixemos para depois os erros e acertos dos heróis...
I believe this is the most beautiful poem in english of yours I ever read. My applause!!!
ResponderExcluirGK
Since I am not the one to judge anymore, all I can say is thank you!
Excluir- LBS