It's been a long time
and everything seemed just fine
until I saw it through -
the child I once was
has died with you.
Now I see that to this day
she lies in a wooden box
with nothing else to say;
so young, naive and hopeful.
A place meant to keep
all preciousness, as you said;
the gold and silver
at the time you thought I had.
It's been years
since you've gone;
I got used to it
better than I thought I would.
But today I feel my heart break
with every beat,
realizing it's really you
what remains there,
with the child of me.
The diamond of a memory
making up for a departure
so sudden and unfair
in a gift that didn't know
it was the last to be given.
So where this gap should be,
which for some may never fill,
I shall never forget as I look
at the taste and skill
yet again - as the real jewel
from your hand for me.
06/10/2016
domingo, 1 de janeiro de 2017
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Os dias continuam os mesmos e ainda assim tanto já mudou
Eu ainda moro na mesma cidade, na mesma casa, com os meus pais. Ainda não sei cozinhar. Não tive filhos, nunca me casei. Tenho dificuldade ...
-
Muitas vezes, ficamos tanto tempo estagnados numa condição que a possibilidade de mudança é encarada com um misto de estranheza ...
-
Ainda em setembro me lembro de novembro e entendo a ele e ao nove. Queres que eu prove como debaixo de terra e pele é por ele e nele ...
-
Hoje olho para ti e penso que até certa primavera eu nem moça o era, mas mera menina de pouco senso do melhor para si. Tu, círculo de...
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário
Obrigada pelo feedback!