sexta-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2017

Heylel, the new sovereign

Father, you may have
shunned me to the darkest
of all places
with the cruelest sword,
but I have no regrets;
you made me who I am.

You made me for love
and if it is a sin
to love the one
who is my very equal,
I'd rather set myself
on the brightest fire;
flesh, bone and feather.

I am no longer
mere puppet in your hands.
I know my power.
I was never the perfect son
you wished me to be;
I was never enough to you
as I know I was to him -
or so I thought.

For every thin soul
I welcome into my new home
for having your back turned to,
may you still remember my name:
I am the star of the morning,
the bringer of light,
now master of my own domain.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Os dias continuam os mesmos e ainda assim tanto já mudou

 Eu ainda moro na mesma cidade, na mesma casa, com os meus pais. Ainda não sei cozinhar. Não tive filhos, nunca me casei. Tenho dificuldade ...