Oh, brother mine, song of my lips, light of my eyes, the deepest peace, true home in those vast, cold skies that no longer belong to me…
I adored you for who you were - the perfect warrior - the strongest, the handsomest, the humblest, the bravest, for my sheer loyalty was yours, and yours only. I loved you for everything we did and everything we could have done together, dear brother… We deserved more.
I forgive you, love of mine, for you are what I could never be.
I offer you the pearl of my wrathful tear along with the heart the old war made bleed as the holy token of my eternal devotion. For I am still like you, beloved; made of the divine, the honest and the pure and nothing else matters.
I know you.
You look nothing like him; to me you have always been more - you were everything.
This was all his fault and I miss you so… Do you still love me, reason of my brightness now long gone?
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Os dias continuam os mesmos e ainda assim tanto já mudou
Eu ainda moro na mesma cidade, na mesma casa, com os meus pais. Ainda não sei cozinhar. Não tive filhos, nunca me casei. Tenho dificuldade ...
-
Muitas vezes, ficamos tanto tempo estagnados numa condição que a possibilidade de mudança é encarada com um misto de estranheza ...
-
Ainda em setembro me lembro de novembro e entendo a ele e ao nove. Queres que eu prove como debaixo de terra e pele é por ele e nele ...
-
Hoje olho para ti e penso que até certa primavera eu nem moça o era, mas mera menina de pouco senso do melhor para si. Tu, círculo de...
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário
Obrigada pelo feedback!