sexta-feira, 13 de outubro de 2023

Wandering

 How am I to know
if it was lust, if it was love,
a true wanting or just a thought
before your choice to go?

What am I to do
with all of this for which to yearn
and all the lessons I take to learn
that came from no one but you?

Can I even pick up the pieces
of this heart we know you broke
and the shadows in me that you woke
with an aim that never misses?

Will I ever not feel
either like too much or too little
of a song played in the fiddle
where every string is just left still?

When shall I be the one
without asking, for I choose
and I am the thing they fear to lose
as pillar of shared life and fine home?

13/10/2023

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Os dias continuam os mesmos e ainda assim tanto já mudou

 Eu ainda moro na mesma cidade, na mesma casa, com os meus pais. Ainda não sei cozinhar. Não tive filhos, nunca me casei. Tenho dificuldade ...