quarta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2020

5th house

 In a certain myth
there's always a father
eating his son
in fear
of being overrun, 
but my battles with time
have shown
that if I'm to take what is mine
and has always been,
I gather
I must burn
and take every chance
at first or second glance
for peace
and sing a song
about facing and eating the sun
piece by piece
so that from daughter
I become queen
and I'm sorry
if it seems blunt
and gory
but dada on the sky
taught me
as years went by
how much I may want
for the end of my story.

09/09/2020

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo feedback!

Os dias continuam os mesmos e ainda assim tanto já mudou

 Eu ainda moro na mesma cidade, na mesma casa, com os meus pais. Ainda não sei cozinhar. Não tive filhos, nunca me casei. Tenho dificuldade ...